الرئيسية
»
28 أغسطس 2019
عن المدون عبدالرزاق العزعزي
صحفي من اليمن، مهتم بالقضايا المجتمعية
فلم الحب من أجل السلام
تقرير تلفزيوني
يمنيون في البحار
رأي خاص
الأكثر قراءة
-
في الصحراء في خيمة في عتمة ليلة في واحد قاعد عيلته وحشاه ساب كل حياته أهله وإخواته ساب إبنه بيبكي ...
-
صورة تجمع المتدربات ال مشاركات اللاتي يُمثلن المكاتب الحكومية في محافظة إب إب : أكد اللواء محمد الكبسي مستشار مجلس النواب للشئون ال...
-
AbdulRazzaq Al-Azazi Public sector salaries have not been paid for nearly two years, many private sector employees have been laid o...
-
خاص: التقط عدد من المصورين اليمنيين، صورًا حديثة لمدينة "تعز" تُظهر الحالة المتدنية التي وصلت إليها المدينة بسبب النزاع المُ...
-
إنتهت ثورة فبراير دون أن تُحقّق أهدافها، فلا نظام استبدادي تغيّر، ولا نهضة تعليمية تحققت، ولا دولة مدنية فصلت بين السلطات. إنتهت دون أن ...

URGENT KIDNEY DONOR NEEDED FOR MONEY CONTACT DOCTOR NOW +919663960578
ردحذفHello everyone I am Lakshmi Gowda i want to share my story with you all I was in debt of 35 lacs and my life was in a bad stage I lost all I have gotten before so i
ردحذفmade a decision that I want to sell my k1dney and i
came online and met a lot of scammers and they took 2 lakh from me and still I could not donate my k1dney
after a month I came back online and met one Dr. Stan
online and he told me the procedure which did, they
paid my 5 Cr before the operation and balance 5 Cr
after the operation, I only spend little money on this
process but today am a very happy man and my families
are so happy Thank you so much, Dr. Stan, You can
contact him on e-mail,
(highlandorganpreservation@yahoo.com (mailto:highlandorganpreservation@yahoo.com)) WhatsApp
+919663960578 Call +919663960578